Posted on April 17, 2008 by AC
Getting Ready for Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT) 2008. Here are a few tips which may be of help to you:
- The pattern of CLAT will broadly correspond to the NLSIU Entrance test pattern in previous years.
- The CLAT will entirely be an objective test .There will be No Negative Marking
- All Questions are objective type questions, with the following break up of marks:
1. English – 40 marks
2. General Knowledge – 50 marks
3. Mathematics – 20 marks
4. Legal Aptitude – 40 marks
5. Logical Reasoning – 50 marks.
For More info visit CLAT website or CLAT 2008 Notification
Filed under: Blogroll, Colleges India, Law Admission India Tagged: | CLAT Test Pattern, CLAT-2008